Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician
Company: KA Recruiting
Posted on: May 12, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical
Technologist - (Reference Code: JAW1309)
A small hospital located on an island just off the coast of Cape
Cod is searching for a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory
Technician to join their team! New graduates and-or seasoned lab
professionals are encouraged to apply. This is a Full-Time,
Permanent position. Excellent opportunity to join a
patient-centered organization that is offering a competitive
compensation package including a competitive salary, full benefits,
stability, and opportunities for growth.
- Performs laboratory tests using established procedures in
accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Good blood collection techniques for venipuncture, capillary
collection, and pediatric collection.
- Reviewing results and logs for technical or clerical
- Generate complete and accurate reports.
- Verify, report, and document alarm values in a timely manner.
- Participates in QA-QI studies as necessary.
- Performs and reviews Quality Control Values.
- Helps maintain an inventory of technical supplies.
- Performs and documents daily and periodic maintenance.
- Performs calibrations when necessary.
- Troubleshoots and document instrument problems.
- Use Hotlines and call-in service when necessary.
- Willingness to help others with their assigned duties when
- Flexibility to changes, duties, call, shifts when emergency
- A.S. in Medical Technology with certifications
- At least one year of experience in a Clinical Laboratory
To be considered for this position please Apply now or send an
updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: KA Recruiting, New Bedford , Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician, Healthcare , Falmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!