Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job Description Walk-In Interviews! / Every Tuesday 11 AM-1 PM
Gosnold Human Resources (348 Gifford St; Falmouth)
508.540.6550OVERVIEW: Gosnold, Inc. is a nationally accredited
non-profit leader in the prevention, treatment and recovery of
mental health and substance use disorders. We offer a full,
end-to-end continuum of care offering a wide range of treatment
options. Highly regarded for innovation, we offer a comprehensive
patient centered continuum of care tailored to fit the needs of
each individual. Gosnold welcomes like-minded individuals who are
passionate about our mission to support men, women, and families
affected by these disorders, and to promote lasting
recovery.SUMMARY:The Clinical Supervisor oversees clinical reviews
to monitor patient progress while supervises and directs the
clinical staff in the provision of counseling and/or related
functions. The Clinical Supervisor must have supervisory and
interpersonal skills to manage and supervise a diverse clinical
staff and provide the oversight and training necessary to achieve
optimal clinical performance. This position requires the ability to
incorporate regulatory standards into clinical practice to ensure
compliance. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide training, supervision, and mentoring to maximize
counselors' performance and improve time management skills of the
- Prepare and maintain counselors' work schedules to provide
adequate coverage seven days a week.
- Review clinical documentation and records for completion and
quality regulatory requirements.
- Conduct performance appraisals and participate in hiring and
- Participate in program planning, development and other
- Perform direct counseling services when necessary, in
accordance with awarded privileges.
- Participate in utilization review activities in conjunction
with other departments to ensure that services provided meet UR and
managed care requirements.
- Interact with administrative, utilization review, admissions,
and other clinical disciplines to ensure the efficient coordination
and timely delivery of treatment services.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and licensing standards.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other clinical
disciplines to advance quality of patient care and achieve program
- Perform all other duties as assigned. SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES: YesMINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, Experience, AND SKILLS
REQUIRED:The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
- Education: Master's degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social
Work or related discipline.
- Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience
in an Addiction or Mental Health Treatment program. Previous
experience with current clinical best practices in addiction
treatment. and demonstrated
- Skills: Ability to put current clinical best practices in
addiction treatment into practical applications. Certificates,
Licenses, and Registrations: Independent License, LICSW, LMHC, or
LMFT preferred. BENEFITS (based on full-time employment):
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Generous Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Time
- 403b Retirement Plan with employer match
- Short-Term Disability and Life & Supplemental Life
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Payroll Deductions for Home & Automobile Insurance
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program. Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.COVID-19 Statement:In accordance with CDC guidelines,
Gosnold maintains strict standards when it comes to protecting our
staff, patients, and residents, and offers a variety of personal
protective equipment to ensure a safe and stress-free
Keywords: Gosnold, New Bedford , Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Falmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!