Behavioral Health Staff Nurse, RN, LPN-Temp Assignment
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Academic/Faculty/Research opening in Falmouth, Massachusetts.
This and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by
We are seeking a staff nurse, RN, or LPN to join our practice for a
12 week assignmentThe RN or LPN will have knowledge and/or
understanding of substance abuse and mental health illness and the
capability to provide treatment consistent with standards of
professional care. This position requires the physical ability to
perform emergency treatment, e.g. CPR, assisting patients with
routine care, etc. The RN or LPN will conduct a medical assessment,
intake screening exams, and have the capability to implement
physician's standing orders. Responsibilities:
- Perform pre-admission screenings (telephone and on-site), for
patients requesting admission.
- Maintain patient charts, including nurses' notes and med
sheets, physician order forms, assessments, and other essentials
documentation in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner.
- Perform physical assessments on patients admitted in accordance
- Monitor drug and alcohol withdrawal to prevent the development
of medical complications and administer medications in accordance
with physician orders.
- Evaluate and document identified medical problems and report
them in a timely manner to the Medical Director or the on-call
staff physician. Requirements:
- Certificate, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- One year of nursing experience is preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse or LPN in MA
- Current CPR certification or the ability to be certified within
three months of hire.
Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical research jobs,
biostatistics faculty jobs
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., New Bedford , Behavioral Health Staff Nurse, RN, LPN-Temp Assignment, Healthcare , Falmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!