Pediatrics in Southern Massachusetts
Company: ARCH Placement Services
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Pediatrics opening in New Bedford, Massachusetts. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We are looking for a Pediatrician to provide healthcare services to
the New Bedford community at our growing out-patient community
health center. Join an excellent staff of professionals and enjoy a
peaceful and beautiful community close to Boston and other
attractions! This position offers a great compensation package
including salary, benefits and loan repayment.
- Attends to all health considerations ranging from good health
maintenance, preventive immunization practices, to management of
complex medical illnesses within the broad scope of the practice of
- Maintains thorough and accurate medical records which are
timely and legible. Promptly responds to all inquiries and
documentation of medical services provided, with primary concern
for confidentiality of medical information.
- Responsible for conducting physical assessments and screenings
to include various diagnostic testing as needed. Responsible for
interpreting the results and communicating the information to the
patient and/or designated family member.
- Responsible for prescribing/performing various treatment
modalities - including, but not limited to: medications,
injections, wellness counseling, and ancillary testing.
- Responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of
- Consults and collaborates with a variety of health care
professionals and make referrals as necessary.
- Monitors and ensures patient satisfaction by seeking input from
the patient satisfaction surveys performed at the Health
- Arranges for and participates in on-call coverage for Health
Center patients by assuring that 24 hour/7 days per week coverage
is maintained. Makes the necessary arrangements with other members
of the pediatric team if unable to provide coverage for a scheduled
period. Changes are subject to approval by the Medical Director of
Pediatrics. Should be kept informed of changes to the call
- Performs surgical procedures as defined in the delineation of
- Provides initial interpretation of X-rays which are officially
studied and reported by a consulting Radiologist. Interprets
laboratory reports and electrocardiograms within the scope of
- Actively participates in various committee assignments
programmed at the Health Center. Attends a variety of meetings,
discussions, conferences, seminars, and workshops, both within and
outside the organization as applicable recording a minimal of 50
Category I CME credits including five in the specific area of Risk
Management per year as required by the Massachusetts Board of
Registration in Medicine. In addition, fulfills other requirements
for maintaining a license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth
- Incumbent will become familiar and comply with the policies and
procedures of the Health Center.
- Medical Degree and current Massachusetts license to practice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (American Board of
- Maintain CPR certification.
- Commitment and interest in working with a multi-cultural
population, some of whom are impoverished.
- Competitive Salary
- Great Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Loan Repayment
- CME Expenses
- Retirement Matching
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics
jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency
medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric infectious
disease specialist jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, neonatal
pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric
nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse
Keywords: ARCH Placement Services, New Bedford , Pediatrics in Southern Massachusetts, Healthcare , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!