Posted on: January 22, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited, work feels like play, as you build relationships with
your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every
time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and
enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced,
high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about
bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures
our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200
golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal-
building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to
build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to
Invited. Where You Belong.
The General Manager is a strategic business leader responsible for
managing the Club's daily operations. They will maintain a high
standard of excellence while promoting a People First Culture.
- Manages restaurant financial objectives by forecasting
requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures,
analyzing variances, initiating corrective action plans.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and
procedures, while complying with legal regulations.
- Trains and monitors employees while evaluating their
performance and productivity.
- Actively markets club memberships and provides exceptional
- Recruits, selects, and develops talent while maintaining a
positive and inclusive work environment.
- 5 + years in Club Management or related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management or Business Admin
- CMAA certification or Food Management Professional
- Strong written and oral Communication Skills
- Exceptional leadership skills - Self-motivated, strategic
thinker, positive attitude
- Adaptable to change - can solve problems through an open-minded
and all-inclusive approach
- Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with POS, Microsoft Office products, and social
Compensation: $125,000-$140,000 (salary commensurate with
experience) - Bonus Potential, Benefits, Club Perks, and much
Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs website to get more
details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits,
and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn
Instagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the
Keywords: ClubCorp, New Bedford , General Manager, Executive , Sandwich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!