Manager -Bereavement-Volunteer Services
Company: Southcoast Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
At Southcoast Visiting Nurse Association, Inc., we acknowledge that
our employees are what makes us great!We are searching for an
Manager-Bereavement-Volunteer Svcs to perform a variety of duties
in overseeing the provision of bereavement services to patients and
families, including but not limited to supervision and training of
the Bereavement-Volunteer Assistant, completion of bereavement
assessment, development of bereavement plan of care, implementation
of plan of care and acting as a bereavement resource to community,
patients and staff. Duties require direct supervisory
responsibility for all assigned personnel and activities
- Hours: 40hrs
- Shift: Day shift with some flex time needed; 8:00am-4:30pm
- Location: Southcoast Business Center - Fairhaven, MA
- Travel: Will require driving
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Master's degree in counseling, social work or related field is
- Five (5) years of related experience preferred.
- Clinical experience in the area of grief and loss, family
therapy and group activities is required.
- Experience in program development and management, with an
emphasis on a collaborative approach, required.
- Must possess and demonstrate highly effective interpersonal,
customer service and communication skills.
- Requires proficient computer skills, including experience with
various software, database and electronic records programs.
Must be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID 19 and seasonal
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) has a long
history of serving people in our community by helping patients of
all ages recover or live well with illness or injury. We provide
compassionate and personalized care in comfort and privacy of the
home to more than 9,000 patients each year.Southcoast Health is a
community healthcare system with multiple access points, offering
an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern
Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and
building an integrated system of services and resources, we have
become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in
Massachusetts. Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than Medicine.Southcoast Health is an Equal
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Manager -Bereavement-Volunteer Services, Executive , Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!