Company: Southeastern Food Management Inc, dba Subway
Location: North Dartmouth
Posted on: September 19, 2022
A SUBWAY Assistant Manager supervises daily operations to ensure
that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards
are maintained. They also create schedules and supervise staff,
while maintaining standards of restaurant safety and security. It
is very important to provide exceptional customer service as it is
a major component of this position.
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a shift manager as
outlined in shift manager job description.
- Manages a staff of approximately 4 to 12.
- Assigns, oversees and evaluates work.
- Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of
- May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
- Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of
cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the Operations
- As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food
safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Performs paperwork duties as needed.
- Assists with planning of special events and promotions.
- High school graduate
- Experience in QSR operations, preferably with supervisory
- Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with
all levels of employees.
- Computer knowledge is desirable.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and
to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30
pounds occasionally.Company IntroductionWe are a 35 year family
owned multi-unit Subway Franchise. Doing business in the New
Bedford And Dartmouth markets. Full and part time and mothers hours
Keywords: Southeastern Food Management Inc, dba Subway, New Bedford , Assistant Manager, Executive , North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!