Assistant Manager - Full Time Manager
Location: North Dartmouth
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Restaurant Assistant Manager Manager
Do you want to be part of a team whose mission is to Create Great
Memories by bringing Family and Friends together? Year after year,
we strive to be the best Friendly's we can be, because we owe it to
our guests, consumers and to our team. We are friendly people! Our
team is filled with great people who are optimistic, fun and always
act with integrity. Be one of those Friendly people who are making
a difference in the business and the communities we serve on a
The primary function of this position is to assist General Manager
with assigned administrative and operational shift duties, provide
guidance and direction to restaurant personnel, oversee, direct and
assist in kitchen, dining and take-out operations, facilitate
production and customer service, ensure safety regulations and
quality standards are maintained and that customer satisfaction is
achieved. This is an hourly position.
The Assistant Manager is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Managing daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless
execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest
- Maintains team members during shifts. Provides on-shift
coaching and corrections. Assigns breaks and assures all Federal
and State Labor Laws are enforced.
- Supervising and motivating hourly employees to provide friendly
service and deliver great food and ice cream to all guests.
- Ensuring proper execution of all Friendly's food handling
procedures and recipes, in Compliance with all Daily Operating
- Support the team by working in a production position as
- Manage guest service by greeting assisting guests and
addressing issues and concerned whenever needed and according to
- Open & Closes restaurant, assigns and follows up on opening and
closing Daily Operating procedures and housekeeping job to ensure
cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Ensures all safety, security and sanitation policies are
We are poised for growth and we know that the best is yet to come
for us. As an Employer of Choice, we offer a wealth of
opportunities for career growth within a high-performing and
rewarding environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates
The health and well-being of our Restaurant Managers and Team
Members is a high priority at Friendly's. We offer competitive
compensation and benefits and we believe these are key components
of our Restaurant Managers' total rewards and employment
- Free Ice Cream- half gallon to enjoy with your family
- Free Meals
- Discount Program
- Flexible Schedule (Days, Nights & Weekends)
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- Disability Programs- short term and long term
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Experience: minimum of one (1) year of restaurant experience.
Must have a proven track record of achieving results and building
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to partner and build relationships while demonstrating
leadership and integrity and promoting team success.
- Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting all
qualifications standards for all hourly positions.
- Knowledge of P.O.S. system and the back office systems to
fulfill management functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand during an entire shift.
- Frequent bending and squatting required.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have basic Math skills.
- Must be able to hear well amongst loud background noise.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must complete a full background check.
? Friendly`s Restaurant Co, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to compliance with all applicable laws and a workplace
free of discrimination and harassment, with all decisions made
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender
identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state
or local laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with
disabilities. We will provide our full EEO policy upon
Keywords: Friendly's, New Bedford , Assistant Manager - Full Time Manager, Executive , North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!