IT Service Delivery Manager
Company: Hemmersbach Nordamerika
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: May 7, 2022
IT Service Delivery ManagerBe part of usHemmersbach provides IT
infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own
subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in
the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse
our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our
profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and
Hemmersbach Kids' Family. That's why Hemmersbach is The Social
Purpose IT Company.Your TasksManage Hemmersbach service delivery on
the Hewlett Packard Enterprise project.
- Responsible for providing reactive and proactive and other
applications support according to contractual service levels.
- Responsible for deploying projects, new tools and
- Responsible for managing operations measured through scorecard
- Manage overall cost of delivery and financial performance of
the business by validating and approving overtime and expense
- Create shift schedules for team to reduce overtime.
- Minimize parts write off costs through Supply Chain review,
audits and management.
- Ensure Capacity and Capability of the Onsite Services
- Increase automation and deployment of remote tools at customer
- Drive non-sales ONE LEAD program with revenue targets for
- Maintain Productivity Index for the Onsite Services team. Check
for opportunities for CE's to work on other project to keep
optimised CE productivity.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and overall Total
Customer Experience (TCE) targets.
- Provide mentoring, coaching, performance management and
leadership to team.
- Recruit and support development of direct staff members.
- Establish relationship with customers and other functional
- Responsible for Factory Scorecard performance, Country
Crosswind analysis and reporting Organizational Learning incidents
and Post Incident Reviews.
- Handle customer escalations by escalating and ensuring
resolution. Establishing root cause and fishbone analysis, perform
post incident reviews internally and externally.
- Plan, direct, and monitor operational/tactical activities of
the Onsite Services team.
- Manage BCP (Business Critical Process) for service delivery in
the various regions for project.
- Mitigate business risk on daily operations.
- Create training plans on focused portfolio and solutions for
Customer Engineers.Our RequirementsBachelor degree in Computer
Science, Management or equivalent
- Determination and personal motivation
- Ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously
- Practical experience in project management, preferable in IT
- Fluent English
- Technical background and experience as IT support
- ITIL certificateYour BenefitsA highly regarded team member
within an exponentially growing international IT companyexciting
projects and challenges daily and with autonomy
Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a
Direct and informal communication even at management level
Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional,
personal and language training
Buddy programme to make sure you have an amazing start, a welcome
A support package that includes: medical coverage, Dental & Vision
coverage, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability insurance,
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but
also provides a sense of purpose
Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization
protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without
their parents in Poland and India. We don't just give them
shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
Keywords: Hemmersbach Nordamerika, New Bedford , IT Service Delivery Manager, Executive , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!