Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Southcoast Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!In 2019, Newsweek named
Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey among the Best Hospitals
in the World. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people
in the world.
We are searching for a Clinical Research Coordinator perform
diversified duties in coordinating all activities related to
clinical trials. Duties include, but are not limited to oversight
of all research-related activities, screening and evaluation of
prospective trial patients, clinical follow-up of enrolled trial
patients, correspondence and coordination with the Institutional
Review Board and trial sponsors. Management/tracking of compliance
with Federal and institution guidelines relating to conducting
human subject research. Educate patients to clinical trials and
obtain informed consent to participate. Responsible for
implementing new trials, collaborating with multiple MD Principle
Investigators, negotiating and maintaining budgets, managing audits
and ensuring adherence to study protocols about mandated visits,
medicine management and symptom tracking. Responsible for playing
an integral role in ensuring a liaison between practicing
physicians and clinical research. May provide functional or
technical supervision over other employees in the same or closely
related classifications where scope of supervisory responsibility
is limited to direction, guidance, explanation, etc.
- Hours: 32hrs
- Shift: Day Shift; 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Location: Southcoast Health Center for Cancer Care - Fairhaven,
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent experience is required.
- Degree in Healthcare administration, Healthcare, Science or
related field is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience working directly in clinical
trials involving human subjects is preferred.
- Clinical Research Coordinator Certification within 6 months of
hire is required. Attention to detail and strong organizational
skills are required.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 and seasonal Influenza.
Must provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved
for an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided
quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place
to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than medicine
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Clinical Research Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!