Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: NEW SEABURY RESOURCES MANAGEMENT INC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position OverviewMaintain exact records of accounts payable.
Reconcile accounts payable with invoices, purchase orders and
expense reports. Process, write and issue all invoices and check
requests for payments on accounts. Keep track daily of operating
and capital account balances, process cash payroll and prepare
payroll and cash deposits Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collects and files invoices.
- Files payables until paid.
- Audits vendor invoices; assures that all invoices have been
approved for payment by the appropriate manager.
- Posts invoices to proper accounts.
- Makes and records daily cash deposits.
- Prepares daily deposit from checks received by mail and club
- Processes all food and beverage and other invoices by attaching
Purchase Orders when required and sends to appropriate managers for
approval. Upon approval verifies coding and batch for Controllers
approval; input for payment.
- Prepares and maintains weekly purchasing reports by
- Audits inventories.
- Purchases and maintains office supplies.
- Prepares accurate weekly cash flow reports.
- Deposits all federal, state and municipal tax payments on a
- Compiles and maintains credit applications for vendors.
- Balances petty cash and operating cash funds; reports
deficiencies or surpluses to Controller.
- Processes check runs and cuts manual checks as required.
- Assists Controller in preparing month-end financial
- Processes all bills for final payment; provides checks with
supporting documentation for signing by Controller.
- Ensures that club policy on obtaining proper authorization
signatures is followed.
- Manages all credit memos to assure that no incorrect charges
- Word processes reports.
- Assists with clerical work in the Accounting Department.
- Maintains vendor contact records.
- Maintains cash bank for authorized payments to caddies, members
- Reconciles vendors statements to assure that all invoices are
- Interacts with department heads regarding credit memos and
- Maintains equipment contact files and warranty agreements.
- Maintains cellular phone program for all individuals on the
system; researches areas for improvements and cost savings.
- Attends departmental and club training meetings.
- Completes other appropriate assignments made by the
Controller.Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Basic knowledge to process documentation required to pay
- Ability to operate computer and other general office
- Familiarity with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during
emergency situations.Credentials And Experience
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related
field preferred or two years of accounts payable-related experience
and/or training or equivalent combination of education and
- Must have PC computer skills in Windows.
Keywords: NEW SEABURY RESOURCES MANAGEMENT INC, New Bedford , Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Mashpee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!