Company: Lafrance Hospitality
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford, MA.
We are looking for dynamic, motivated individuals to join this
exciting new team in the following positions:
This position requires availability to work the 3rd shift (11:00 pm
- 7:00 am). Part Time, Weekends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Maintain warm, welcoming and professional demeanor when greeting
and interacting with all guests. Check guests in and out, ensuring
proper payment is received, special requests are noted & fulfilled,
and accurate information is recorded.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner.
- Oversee the hotel's Accounting Close Out process, ensuring all
accounts balance and all revenue is reported accurately.
- Complete corporate reports accurately; distributing them in a
- Follow set procedures on posting charges and settling guest
- Effectively identify and resolve problems that arise, ensuring
the problem is resolved to the guest's satisfaction. Be
knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and Hotel
- Handle all checks and cash according to Hotel policies and
- Practice punctuality and timeliness when it comes to scheduled
shifts and hotel-related functions. Adhere to dress code and
- Actively solicit guest feedback.by Jobble
Keywords: Lafrance Hospitality, New Bedford , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!